We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Help!! My completed hits aren't showing on my dashboard

Unhappy Help!! My completed hits aren't showing on my dashboard

I'm a newbie and I apologize if there is a previous answer to this problem, but I couldn't find one. I have been accepting and completing hits for a couple of hours now and decided to look at my dashboard and much to my surprise, it doesn't show one hit that I've done being submitted today. What the what!!! Help!! Anyone know whats going on?

Did you ever find out why? I'm having the same trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by stagemom View Post
    Did you ever find out why? I'm having the same trouble!
    Did you refresh your page? Just click on Your Account and it will refresh, and hopefully they will show up there.
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

I've been having the same problem. The only answer I get from Turk support is the usual. "Tell us more about it" They act as if there is no problem. Being able to get onto here shows that others are having the same problem.