We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: 03/16/2017 - Insert witty title here Thursday

I'm just pecking at my queue now, but I don't want to leave much over 'til tomorrow morning in case I don't finish... Only 2 more shorter Labels left though, and that's the main brain of it. 145.20, psyching myself up to go on... (TBF I was up til about 2am last night on PFAs)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sniksnak For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tscreener View Post
    I'm an embarrassment to master qual'd people everywhere. Speaking of fabulous earnings, @dack are you still among the living?
    Revel in your captcha freedom, if nothing else. 6000 Captchas and counting for me.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigman247 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,819 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sniksnak View Post
    right at $150 a couple times. One day I'll take myself to task to grind boring batches and make a lot more, but until then I'd rather lowkey it a bit and authentically enjoy turking. I still say it's like an MMO -

(Or rather, I'll sort my health stuff and get back on track and get an actual career job that pays actual money and then I really can turk for fun and profit instead of going back to WoW )
    *Plays WoW on one screen while I let Hit Scraper or TM run on the other, with tabs open for the forum and other stuff* Sometimes it's a different random MMO that I'll dabble in, sometimes it's Netflix on the screen over it being on the TV, this is when I want headphones to block out the dogs who bark at the wind....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cireasfire For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cireasfire View Post
    *Plays WoW on one screen while I let Hit Scraper or TM run on the other, with tabs open for the forum and other stuff* Sometimes it's a different random MMO that I'll dabble in, sometimes it's Netflix on the screen over it being on the TV, this is when I want headphones to block out the dogs who bark at the wind....
    I played WoW a long time . . . I joined back up long enough to get through Warlords, but don't think I'll go back again. What else do you play?

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839