Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: 03/15/2017 - Great God in heaven you know it's the Ides of March

**Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 1 or greater.**

2. The Following User Says Thank You to s854 For This Useful Post:

Just got rejected from a requester called rmmt in a task called "chat with the robot" in which he said it was clear from my responses that I did not pay attention to the task....... which is completely wrong because I completely and fully paid attention to the task and there were even two little quizzes you had to take to make sure you understood the task. I'm positive I did everything correctly and so I sent him back a message stating so. This is only my 5th rejection out of like 15 thousand hits and yet after a random $0.30 hit I get a rejection that I'm absolutely positive I did correctly.

The strange thing is this guy has a really good TO except for the last 10 hits or so which are all bad and some people saying they got rejections with no email reply. And then one guy says that this requester is actually writing his own positive reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezzle View Post
    Just got rejected from a requester called rmmt in a task called "chat with the robot" in which he said it was clear from my responses that I did not pay attention to the task....... which is completely wrong because I completely and fully paid attention to the task and there were even two little quizzes you had to take to make sure you understood the task. I'm positive I did everything correctly and so I sent him back a message stating so. This is only my 5th rejection out of like 15 thousand hits and yet after a random $0.30 hit I get a rejection that I'm absolutely positive I did correctly.

The strange thing is this guy has a really good TO except for the last 10 hits or so which are all bad and some people saying they got rejections with no email reply. And then one guy says that this requester is actually writing his own positive reviews.
    Looks like the reviews on TO are not good for that HIT/requester. Better add them to the block list.
    Turkin' my way out of debt...one HIT at a time.

This looks interesting.

Title: How do you think I will answer this question for this image? | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Research Tasks [A1CEBF7WRZ74YK] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 3.20] [Fair: 4.69] [Comm: 4.14] [Fast: 4.28] [Reviews: 229] [ToS: 0]
    Description: How do you think I will answer this question for this image?
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $4.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US; What Can AI Do Today - Auto_Granted is 0;
    Turkin' my way out of debt...one HIT at a time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TurkinUSA For This Useful Post:

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748