We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: 03/14/2017 - Tuesday's Strange New Worlds

Thanks
    Thanked 3,638 Times in 1,373 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asherman View Post
    I missed them today, but a couple days ago, I had this happen. They were not reflecting in my total, and they weren't showing up under "today." Once I logged out and logged back in, it straightened itself out. I have my browser set to dump cookies when I close, so I don't know if it was the logging out that fixed it or the cookie dump. I thought they didn't submit, but they did and it all worked out in the end. Hopefully yours will too.

I made 13 and change today, all by 11 am. Good thing, because the blizzard knocked out our power for 5 hours (I had a queue full of penny hits too). It's back now, but I can't really find anything to work on now that I have cleaned up from the no power mess around the house.
    Just now finished that last 4 and ended up doing them twice.

agg...I was doing a $2 hit, a game about candy, and it expired on me. I have the completion code...don't know what the hit was called or how to contact the requester. Anyone know this hit?
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
    agg...I was doing a $2 hit, a game about candy, and it expired on me. I have the completion code...don't know what the hit was called or how to contact the requester. Anyone know this hit?
    Was it from Leopold?

Quote Originally Posted by bigman247 View Post
    Was it from Leopold?
    I have no idea...did you do a hit recently like that? It was for $2. A game with lots of rounds (like 20), you could win a candy certificate....

I have no way to contact the requester...the hit isn't up any more, and since it expired, not in my assigned list, and not submitted.

------------
    Oh well...it was an okay hit for $2, but now I'm out of that. I'll keep the completion code in case they post again tomorrow, and maybe I can get the contact info.

Good night, all...it's been a long day.
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
    I have no idea...did you do a hit recently like that? It was for $2. A game with lots of rounds (like 20), you could win a candy certificate....

I have no way to contact the requester...the hit isn't up any more, and since it expired, not in my assigned list, and not submitted.

------------
    Oh well...it was an okay hit for $2, but now I'm out of that. I'll keep the completion code in case they post again tomorrow, and maybe I can get the contact info.

Good night, all...it's been a long day.
    Nope - I just finished Leopold, and that description doesn't match up. Sorry! I don't know what the candy one was.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigman247 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,688 Times in 3,646 Posts

Sorry @Rosemary I didn't catch that hit. Yours sounds like it was more fun than the audiokites I am attempting to do.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DarlsBored For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,096 Times in 1,695 Posts

** Hidden Content: You don't have sufficient privileges to see this hidden data **

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s854 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,721 Times in 4,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tscreener View Post
    Oh, oh, oh....Lily update....she is here! That's all I got. Hopefully @JustKeepSwimming will give us details.
    Sorry I past out after. Shes 7 lbs 4.2 oz, 20 inches born at 545 pm. http://i.imgur.com/vn2BYKEh.jpg
    TheThingsIDoForMoney.com
    (Link SG approved)

The first rule of fight club is WE DONT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JustKeepSwimming For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustKeepSwimming View Post
    Sorry I past out after. Shes 7 lbs 4.2 oz, 20 inches born at 545 pm. http://i.imgur.com/vn2BYKEh.jpg

She's so cute.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041