We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: 03/13/2017 - The Joy of Turking Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
    I think we are to get between a foot and 20 inches...so I'm happy to send more your direction! keep it moving!
    We're only at 10-16 D: I want snow!!!

The good thing about these Robbins is they feel a little tedious, but by the time I get antsy I look and I've done antoher handful

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sniksnak For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sniksnak View Post
    We're only at 10-16 D: I want snow!!!
    I take it you don't have to do the shoveling?

We don't own a snow blower, so hubby and I will be shoveling the driveway. I'm guessing it's 45 feet, wide enough for two cars, and a turn around area...lots of shoveling. Good exercise, so we usually don't mind it with a usual storm, but that much snow wears me out!

Guess I'm calling it a night. Have fun with the snow, everyone!
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

gonna work for another hour, but it's been a decent day for me. A new earnings record. Thanks for the posts everyone

Today's Projected Earnings: $34.53 + Bonuses: $3.64 = $38.17 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9)

[spoiler=Today's Projected Earnings - Requester Breakdown]
    Requester HITs Value
    Research Tasks 56 $5.60
    Wellesley HCI 1 $5.00
    UCL MetaLab 1 $4.50
    Marema Gaye 1 $4.00
    Stacey Fitzsimmons 1 $3.75
    Jan Bart Broekaert 1 $2.50
    Rebecca Ferrer 1 $2.00
    Consumer Survey Research 1 $1.20
    Christopher Janiszewski 1 $1.19
    Charlene Chen 1 $1.00
    Social Psychology Researchers 1 $1.00
    Rav Mturk 1 $0.90
    SCS Lab 1 $0.75
    Magnus 1 $0.50
    Team Online Research 1 $0.50
    Research Tasks 1 $0.10
    PickFu 1 $0.04
    [/spoiler]
    Turkin' my way out of debt...one HIT at a time.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TurkinUSA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,305 Times in 2,079 Posts

if qualled, been up awhile $6 UNU March Madness

THERE ARE THREE SWARM BRACKET HITS -- A, B, C-- ONLY DO ONE OF THESE HITS --

Code:

Title: Make a March Madness Tournament Bracket as a Swarm in UNU - HIT (A) | PANDA Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] (TO) TO Ratings: ????? 4.33 Communicativity ????? 3.13 Generosity ????? 4.55 Fairness ????? 4.61 Promptness Number of Reviews: 37 (Submit a new TO rating for this requester) Description: Make a March Madness Tournament Bracket as a Swarm in UNU - 12:30pm ET, Tuesday - (A) Time: 14 hours Hits Available: 1 Reward: $6.00 Qualifications: MM2 has been granted
    Title: Make a March Madness Tournament Bracket as a Swarm in UNU - HIT (B) | PANDA Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] (TO) TO Ratings: ????? 4.33 Communicativity ????? 3.13 Generosity ????? 4.55 Fairness ????? 4.61 Promptness Number of Reviews: 37 (Submit a new TO rating for this requester) Description: Make a March Madness Tournament Bracket as a Swarm in UNU - 2:00pm ET, Tuesday - (B) Time: 16 hours Hits Available: 1 Reward: $6.00 Qualifications: MM2 has been granted
    Title: Make a March Madness Tournament Bracket as a Swarm in UNU - HIT (C) | PANDA Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] (TO) TO Ratings: ????? 4.33 Communicativity ????? 3.13 Generosity ????? 4.55 Fairness ????? 4.61 Promptness Number of Reviews: 37 (Submit a new TO rating for this requester) Description: Make a March Madness Tournament Bracket as a Swarm in UNU - 3:30pm ET, Tuesday - (C) Time: 18 hours Hits Available: 1 Reward: $6.00 Qualifications: MM2 has been granted

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s854 For This Useful Post:

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940