We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!




Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 394

Thread: 03/13/2017 - The Joy of Turking Monday

  1. #21
    Good morning, everyone!

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to claramybe For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  3. #22
    Member LovieMuppet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    334
    Thanks
    346
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 316 Posts

    Good Morning everyone!

    So, I've been running into some problems with RT. What are you supposed to do when the question has absolutely nothing to do with the picture?

  4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LovieMuppet For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  5. #23
    Member rogan12h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Southwest Oregon
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked 656 Times in 167 Posts

    I think I need @Bear 's help to answer this questions..


    Q: How many cups of bear?

  6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rogan12h For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  7. #24
    Moderator carolyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,798
    Thanks
    12,411
    Thanked 32,183 Times in 9,470 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LovieMuppet View Post
    Good Morning everyone!

    So, I've been running into some problems with RT. What are you supposed to do when the question has absolutely nothing to do with the picture?
    whatever your answer, make it short. I use "none" a lot

  8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  9. #25
    *** Forum Supporter *** louwho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,487
    Thanks
    20,801
    Thanked 11,715 Times in 3,029 Posts

    Good morning everyone

  10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to louwho For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  11. #26
    Bearly Turkin' Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    32,856
    Thanks
    126,153
    Thanked 79,599 Times in 24,809 Posts

    Good Morning Turkinators! I was sleeping good.

  12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  13. #27
    *** Forum Supporter *** amberluv2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    2,115
    Thanks
    9,958
    Thanked 9,224 Times in 2,048 Posts

    ** Hidden Content: You don't have sufficient privileges to see this hidden data **

  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amberluv2000 For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  15. #28
    *** Forum Supporter ***
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spokane
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    5,162
    Thanked 2,766 Times in 755 Posts

    Morning Everybody.

    A bit long (5 minutes) but easy.

    Title: Survey about politics and current events | PANDA
    Requester: D.J. [A3MY6BUFQYK8N3] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ????? 4.40 Communicativity
    ????? 4.08 Generosity
    ????? 5.00 Fairness
    ????? 4.25 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 15 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: This survey contains questions about politics and current events. It should take about 4-5 minutes to complete.
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.41
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

  16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Giskard For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  17. #29
    Bearly Turkin' Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    32,856
    Thanks
    126,153
    Thanked 79,599 Times in 24,809 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rogan12h View Post
    I think I need @Bear 's help to answer this questions..


    Q: How many cups of bear?
    0 .. does that help?

    Or if you are asking how many would I need to go with that pizza .. 12.

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  19. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Giskard View Post
    Morning Everybody.

    A bit long (5 minutes) but easy.

    Title: Survey about politics and current events | PANDA
    Requester: D.J. [A3MY6BUFQYK8N3] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ????? 4.40 Communicativity
    ????? 4.08 Generosity
    ????? 5.00 Fairness
    ????? 4.25 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 15 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: This survey contains questions about politics and current events. It should take about 4-5 minutes to complete.
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.41
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
    Just a heads up folks, the questions on this were very familiar so I checked my database and sure enough I did the same hit from the same requester back on 3/7. Though they didn't specifically say "no retakes", I chose, personally, not to risk a rejection for $0.41

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to turkingintheusa For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •