Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Captcha with each hit?

Captcha with each hit?

Hi there - i'm relatively new to turking and just started doing a bunch of Katie Fanelli penny hits just to get my numbers up. After doing a bunch of them, every time i click on the craigslist CONTACT INFO, i get a captcha that often requires a bunch of clicks. Is there a way around this particular captcha requirement? Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,017 Posts

I don't think so. Unfortunately, the whole point of a CAPTCHA is to not be circumvented. Sucks when it slows you down!
    Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation. Batch HITs for newbs. 1000 req'd. 5000 req'd.

most of the time i got captcha's after completing every 30 hits. but if you get master qualification you are free from captcha's as i have seen from my other mturk friends who got master qualification.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,119 Times in 2,680 Posts

So, these captchas are on Craigslist? Sounds like you've triggered a flag for suspicious and botlike activity on their site.

Sent by means of Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

what does captcha mean? i got an alert after just 3 submissions