We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Problems with Amazon Payments

Thanks

Problems with Amazon Payments

I haven't used payments in awhile and I've just been getting the gift cards. Today I tried to update it with my new bank account. All my previous bank accounts were gone. I tried putting in my new one and they told me that the bank's website does not automatically verify and I need to upload a bank statement to verify. However, I can't find the place to do that. I don't think I'm blocked because I can still do HITs, but for some reason I can't verify my bank account. Any ideas?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laurab For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well is it all going through Amazon Pay/Seller Central now? I still have my info there? The previous payments site takes me to that website when I try to change my info. I'm so confused

Quote Originally Posted by laurab View Post
    I haven't used payments in awhile and I've just been getting the gift cards. Today I tried to update it with my new bank account. All my previous bank accounts were gone. I tried putting in my new one and they told me that the bank's website does not automatically verify and I need to upload a bank statement to verify. However, I can't find the place to do that. I don't think I'm blocked because I can still do HITs, but for some reason I can't verify my bank account. Any ideas?
    I had the same thing happen to me. I had to fax them in a copy of my bank statement. I removed specific transaction data because I didn't feel they needed that information. I got a notiification within 48 hours that my account was verified. It's been smooth sailing ever since.
    Turkin' my way out of debt...one HIT at a time.

I have been trying to add a new bank account (we closed the one I had on there) and I just get an error "can not add this account". Says I also need to send bank statement. There's an area to add it right on that screen. But when I add it - I get yet another error telling me they are "having problems trying to do what you've asked to do". So apparently the upload thing is not working properly. I don't have access to a fax machine. I am so frustrated.