We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: 03/05/2017 Cheese Doodle Sunday

Thanks
    Thanked 47,675 Times in 19,221 Posts

Just checking in...if anyone is still up, anything I should go back for today?

Quote Originally Posted by sniksnak View Post
    I caught a few of those LabelMabels. o.O I am clearly not yet speedy at them
    I caught 2, started 2, returned 2. Their instructions are terrible, and contradictory.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigman247 For This Useful Post:

I see there's some Audiokites up. Haven't done any of those for a while - guess I'll give them a try.

I caught the $9.25 reading hit - but I won't have a quiet house until tomorrow when kids are in school and timer is only 6 hours. ugh.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cyberjf For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cyberjf View Post
    I see there's some Audiokites up. Haven't done any of those for a while - guess I'll give them a try.

I caught the $9.25 reading hit - but I won't have a quiet house until tomorrow when kids are in school and timer is only 6 hours. ugh.
    Awe...found it. I don't qualify

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mixedglitter View Post
    I'm only 8 HITs away from being 900 HITs away from 5000. Must. Keep. Doing. Penny. HITs lol
    I remember fretting over getting to 10K and then hardly noticing when the Turkometer passed 20K. You'll get there soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sniksnak View Post
    I caught a few of those LabelMabels. o.O I am clearly not yet speedy at them
    The TO reports are mixed on these. I've done a couple, and they were approved, but the last ones I caught were so problematic that I threw them back.

Quote Originally Posted by tscreener View Post
    Just checking in...if anyone is still up, anything I should go back for today?
    Noah Robbins posted a bunch of HITs today in which (I think) we answered the questions that other Turkers had posed about pictures of blocks, cylinders, spheres, etc. a day or so ago.

Reading these made me realize that I spent way too much time trying to pose questions that the computer "A.I." would find "difficult."

A requester probably worth watching in some way.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to samd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samd View Post
    I remember fretting over getting to 10K and then hardly noticing when the Turkometer passed 20K. You'll get there soon enough.

The TO reports are mixed on these. I've done a couple, and they were approved, but the last ones I caught were so problematic that I threw them back.

Noah Robbins posted a bunch of HITs today in which (I think) we answered the questions that other Turkers had posed about pictures of blocks, cylinders, spheres, etc. a day or so ago.

Reading these made me realize that I spent way too much time trying to pose questions that the computer "A.I." would find "difficult."

A requester probably worth watching in some way.
    I did a few of the 'answer the questions' I was glad when the turker hadn't tried so hard.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tscreener For This Useful Post:

Thanks

About 1/2 of my A9s have approved today. I think that means that we can let @yzyz back on the thread Where the heck has she been anyway?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tscreener For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tscreener View Post
    I did a few of the 'answer the questions' I was glad when the turker hadn't tried so hard.
    I was too

15. The Following User Says Thank You to samd For This Useful Post:

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324