Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: New, unable to find workers?

New, unable to find workers?

Hi! I'm brand spanking new and thought I understood how this works but now I'm wondering ... I have posted only 1 HIT, a less than 2 minute survey for $0.05. Is that just not enough incentive? Is it because I'm new and unknown? Please help!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,854 Times in 2,213 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vystriss View Post
    Hi! I'm brand spanking new and thought I understood how this works but now I'm wondering ... I have posted only 1 HIT, a less than 2 minute survey for $0.05. Is that just not enough incentive? Is it because I'm new and unknown? Please help!
    10c a minute is a bare minimum, many of us expect even more.
    It's all good.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spamgirl View Post
    10c a minute is a bare minimum, many of us expect even more.
    Thank you for the information. Can I change the amount if I've already published mine? Is that the only reason I'm not getting anyone taking the survey?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,854 Times in 2,213 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vystriss View Post
    Thank you for the information. Can I change the amount if I've already published mine? Is that the only reason I'm not getting anyone taking the survey?
    Without seeing your HIT I can't tell you if that's the only reason, but I guarantee it's detrimental to your attracting workers. You have to cancel the batch and post it again after editing the price.
    It's all good.

How can I share my HIT with you?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,017 Posts

Hi vystriss, sorry I'm late on the reply here. What is the title of your HIT and what is your requester name?
    Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation. Batch HITs for newbs. 1000 req'd. 5000 req'd.