Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shop on Amazon.com? How you can help support Turker Nation

Am planning to buy some wall decals for the kids, so if I click the above banner then add the items to my cart you still get a commission despite me not buying what was on the banner?

DOH - just read the writing under the banner and answered my own questions. Made my purchase through the banner link so that's 2 little commissions from me this month
    Last edited by Carebear; 03-14-2012 at 11:50 AM.

It works for us in the USA on other sites, so I don't know why it wouldn't work here.

Spamgirl, I finally cashed in and bought a computer on the weekend - I remembered to link through the banner, but I couldn't tell if it worked or not. Is there a way to follow up to ensure you get the commission?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,860 Times in 2,214 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mamuchka View Post
    Spamgirl, I finally cashed in and bought a computer on the weekend - I remembered to link through the banner, but I couldn't tell if it worked or not. Is there a way to follow up to ensure you get the commission?
    I'm so sorry! I missed this post Yes, just PM me the *day after* your purchase and I can check
    It's all good.

Ok! I'll make sure to buy through the link in this page. Once I have enough money, that is

What a great idea! I have a $100+ purchase coming up soon - I will remember TurkerNation!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to juliebarkley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Great news! Thanks so much for supporting TN
    It's all good.

Hello fellow Canadian. Wouldn't it be lovely if they allowed us to receive it in amazon.ca gift certificates! My family members are always buying stuff on Amazon.ca

Thanks

Especially now that it offers Prime
    It's all good.

Thanks

Guess what?! I was just issued a company credit card...and I fully intend on making our corporate purchases through the TN link. Look out for my PM tomorrow to make sure that you receive what you should.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast