We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: mmmmturkeybacon queue order fix quit working

mmmmturkeybacon queue order fix quit working

Seems amazon did a bit of jiggery pokery to something and this script no longer functions. Further, if you have the script running every time you submit a hit from within your queue you get an error message that reads:

"Error: You've already submitted this hit"

Any script geniuses have any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,499 Times in 709 Posts

if im working on a batch i go to firefox and it doesnt do that but i keep my pandacrazy running in chrome to collect hits. its pretty convoluted but it wastes time doing that in between each hit

It's doing it in both firefox and chrome for me. And fwiw, idt your way sounds any more complicated than mine. I use easy auto refresh in chrome to refresh the panda link of a batch to keep the queue full then I will work on the batch from within firefox. But, it doesnt make a difference whether I work and stuff in from the same browser or from either configuration. The result is the same error if the queue fix script is running.

Thanks

Try changing Line 68 of the Code from:
    Code:
    var this_hitId = hitExternalNextLink.attr('href').split(/&|hitId=/)[2];
    To:
    Code:
    var this_hitId = window.location.href.split("=")[1];