Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new mturk registration is still under process more than 48 hours

new mturk registration is still under process more than 48 hours

hi iam from texas planned to register for mturk before 2 days . it showed we required 48 hours to complete the registration. but it already crossed 48 hours. do anyone faced this kind of pr

Thanks
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,017 Posts

It was the weekend and today is a holiday, so they are probably not working until tomorrow.
    Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation. Batch HITs for newbs. 1000 req'd. 5000 req'd.

Thanks
    I am having the same problem. I registered last Thursday (after the holiday) and still haven't gotten anything.

I travel full time in my Rv all over the USA.
    Thanks
    So what is the general consensus on how long it takes. I just registered today.

Thanks
    LOL...can't help ya there, Michael. Still waiting (day 6).

People who registered the oct. 8 have started recieving there emails as of yesterday. So you can guesstimate out from there. I applied on Tues Oct 11 and still have not recieved my email but i'm guess it will come either by this Sat or Mon. Depending on whether amazon works on weekends or only business days.

Many people have encountered this delay so you are not alone

so finally they stopped registration for US as well.. today i got mail Hello,

We have completed our review of your Amazon Mechanical Turk Worker Account. We regret to inform you that you will not be permitted to work on Mechanical Turk.

Our account review criteria are proprietary and we cannot disclose the reason why an invitation to complete registration has been denied. If our criteria for invitation changes, you may be invited to complete registration in the future.

Thank you for your interest in Mechanical Turk.

Sincerely,
    Amazon Mechanical Turk
    https://www.mturk.com

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SHELIA For This Useful Post:

That's strange some people are reporting getting acceptance emails so they are taking some workers or at least some of those who were waiting were approved and some were not. Now I'm nervous too.

as per my knowledge.. 8th is the last date they accepted new workers. from next day they stopped.

Hmm, that's so weird because people who applied on the 8th had to wait just as long to get a response. Weird, sorry you weren't able to get in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast