We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Ads will now be appearing on the forum

Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 2,495 Posts

Ads will now be appearing on the forum

You'll see that eBay and Amazon links will be appearing on the forum shortly - in fact, they should appear in this post. The commission raised from purchases through these links will go towards covering the operating costs of the forum. I didn't want to have to take this step and monetize the forum, but I've run out of alternative options.

We thank you for your support, both by posting and purchasing through our links! If you have any questions please shoot me a PM.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

If you click on either the ad at the top or bottom of the forum and make a purchase on Amazon (even if it's not the item on the banner, any purchase counts) a commission will be paid back to Turker Nation and will go towards operating costs. This post is our full disclosure.
    It's all good.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks

Shopping through the eBay banner at the top of the forum next to the logo also will return us a commission.

As to Amazon, any international workers who get Amazon.com gift certificates can use our links to do their shopping, if they're so inclined, and a portion will go back to us.

Thanks again for your help

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Here I am again LOL

There is now a search box at the bottom of every page, so if you're looking for something on Amazon you can search for it right on Turker Nation. Again, we get a commission.

I've tried to make it so these Amazon widgets open in a new window but I can't Sorry!
    It's all good.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The top banner now opens links in a new window
    It's all good.