Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Turkmaster Trouble

Unhappy Turkmaster Trouble

On my ongoing quest to find a way to avoid re-taking HITs and get started on PandA, I installed Turkmaster (having already installed Greasemonkey and HitScraper).

But all I get from Turkmaster is a pink box on the HITs page with "R T" under Requester for each HIT. The box is not clickable. I also see the gray prompt to Watch when a HIT's been taken, and I get a pop-up box to fill in ... but my "watches" seem to go nowhere.

No panels, pop-ups, additional menu items or anything else on the HIT page, and absolutely nothing on my Dashboard.

I'm running Windows 7, with the latest versions of Firefox and Waterfox (developed for 64-bit by a former Mozilla person). I've allowed pop-ups for MTurk.

Can anybody tell me how I messed up? Many thanks in advance!

Exclamation UPDATE: Turkmaster Trouble

So ... I finally figured out that one does not simply run HITScraper and Turkmaster on the same browser!

For now, I'm running Turkmaster on Chrome, and HITScraper on Waterfox.

The PandAs are afoot!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shalynne For This Useful Post: