We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can make t-shirt designs for your team, club, family reunion, etc.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,634 Times in 2,152 Posts

Let me know if any of you are still interested
    It's all good.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spamgirl View Post
    I am but have to wait until at least late November. I have been working mostly on the passage of a ballot question for farm animals and to get Clinton elected President. After the election I am taking two weeks off from life.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisfuccione For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfuccione View Post
    I am but have to wait until at least late November. I have been working mostly on the passage of a ballot question for farm animals and to get Clinton elected President. After the election I am taking two weeks off from life.
    Wow, that's a lot of work! Good luck with it
    It's all good.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spamgirl View Post
    I told hubby about it and he thinks it's a good idea. It's just finding the time to come up with the design, presenting it to his board and center members, etc. They are busy with plans for an annual fall festival that takes place in October at the moment. But over the winter months things slow down, and that would be a good time for them to think about it. So don't hold your breath, but I hope this is still something that they can do, maybe over the winter months or for next spring.

And I will edit to add, that I'm definitely getting one of the TurkerNation shirts for a Christmas gift for myself, or putting it on a wishlist for a friend to get for me. They are nice!
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosemary For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
    And I will edit to add, that I'm definitely getting one of the TurkerNation shirts for a Christmas gift for myself, or putting it on a wishlist for a friend to get for me. They are nice!
    I hope to add more when Amazon allows me to add more designs, and hopefully that's well before Christmas!
    It's all good.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Do you still do shirts?
    Im a travel agent and have lots of groups that look to have shirts made prior to their trips. Was trying to find someone to refer them too that is pretty affordable.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mzcruzlife View Post
    Do you still do shirts?
    Im a travel agent and have lots of groups that look to have shirts made prior to their trips. Was trying to find someone to refer them too that is pretty affordable.
    I sure do! PM me and we can talk about it
    It's all good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123