Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: HTML for collapsible panels/lists, etc.

HTML for collapsible panels/lists, etc.

Hi, I'm trying to make my instructions collapsible in order to minimize worker scrolling, but I can't get any of my code to work (when I double click the text I've linked to collapse in the GUI, the box that pops up says that there's no defined anchorsthat there aren't defined anchors). Sorry, I'm snipping HTML from other sites and trying to integrate it -- my knowledge of coding ended at a 101 computer applications class 10-15 years ago now.

Thanks!!

Nevermind, I was able to find the answer on the AWS forums. For anyone else who comes here with the same question, here's the basic snippet of inline javascript/ccs code I used create the desired effect:

<div id="mydiv" style="display:none">
    <h3>Here are the instructions. Can you see me?</h3></div>
    <a href="javascript:;"

onmousedown="if(document.getElementById('mydiv').s tyle.display == 'none'){ document.getElementById('mydiv').style.display = 'block'; }else{ document.getElementById('mydiv').style.display = 'none'; }">
    <h1>CLICK HERE TO SHOW/HIDE INSTRUCTIONS.</h1></a>

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RCC Ventures For This Useful Post: