We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: How do I resolve this uncompleted, stuck in limbo qualification exam for Onespace?

Thanks

How do I resolve this uncompleted, stuck in limbo qualification exam for Onespace?

Hi everyone!

I recently wanted to start doing transcription HIts. I clicked on the Take the Exam link to see what Crowdsurf/OneSpace guidelines there were so I wouldn't fail on my first try. I canceled out of the screen before answering any questions. Somehow, the system thinks I took the exam and sent it in. When I go back to the HITs page for OneSpace it says that I don't qualify and there's no link to take the exam. What do I need to do to clear this up?

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DragulaDriver View Post
    Hi everyone!

I recently wanted to start doing transcription HIts. I clicked on the Take the Exam link to see what Crowdsurf/OneSpace guidelines there were so I wouldn't fail on my first try. I canceled out of the screen before answering any questions. Somehow, the system thinks I took the exam and sent it in. When I go back to the HITs page for OneSpace it says that I don't qualify and there's no link to take the exam. What do I need to do to clear this up

Thanks!
    I guess a follow up question would be, if I contact the Requestor and provide them with my worker id, could they correct the problem on their end?