We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Is this a negative qualification?

Thanks

Is this a negative qualification?

I'm rather disappointed. I recently reached my 1000 HIT. My stats are 1058 with 99.8 with 2 rejects. I've tried getting more quals through doing tests and the non-test required quals. I've got 920 quals and 90 Pending (which I know will never see the light of day). With everything being said, I'm disappointed as I thought that when I hit my 1K, magic doors would open and I'd see a flood of more HITs available. Right now, I have 1428 HITs available out of close to a million. What? I don't understand how it can be so low?

One qualification I see in my list has me worried. When I was brand new I went through the list and randomly did qual tests or sent requests. I'm wondering if someone thought I was spam or something. I don't know. Is anyone familiar with this qualification as, to me, it seems to be negative in nature.

BlockBadAutoClassificationWorkers Author: Amazon Requester Inc - browse classification Qualification Value: 80
    Description: The qualification is to block bad auto classification workers

Thanks for any help and words of encouragement!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,085 Times in 750 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DragulaDriver View Post
    I'm rather disappointed. I recently reached my 1000 HIT. My stats are 1058 with 99.8 with 2 rejects. I've tried getting more quals through doing tests and the non-test required quals. I've got 920 quals and 90 Pending (which I know will never see the light of day). With everything being said, I'm disappointed as I thought that when I hit my 1K, magic doors would open and I'd see a flood of more HITs available. Right now, I have 1428 HITs available out of close to a million. What? I don't understand how it can be so low?

One qualification I see in my list has me worried. When I was brand new I went through the list and randomly did qual tests or sent requests. I'm wondering if someone thought I was spam or something. I don't know. Is anyone familiar with this qualification as, to me, it seems to be negative in nature.

BlockBadAutoClassificationWorkers Author: Amazon Requester Inc - browse classification Qualification Value: 80
    Description: The qualification is to block bad auto classification workers

Thanks for any help and words of encouragement!!!
    The practical value of your 920 qualifications might be a disappointment. See Zero Qualified Users

The maximum value of BlockBadAutoClassificationWorkers is 80, if you were deemed a bad worker the value would be changed to 79 or lower.

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll keep plugging along and hope for the best.