We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Direct deposit help

Direct deposit help

Hi, I m a new Mturk user from India, and before 10 days I got the below message:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
    We have completed our review of your Amazon Mechanical Turk Worker Account. We regret to inform you that you will not be permitted to work on Mechanical Turk.

Our account review criteria are proprietary and we cannot disclose the reason why an invitation to complete registration has been denied. If our criteria for invitation changes, you may be invited to complete registration in the future.

Thank you for your interest in Mechanical Turk.

---------------

I started working in Mturk and today I got the option to transfer earnings to Amazon gift card. I just want to know when will get the option for direct bank deposit

I got that at first too. a few months later I was accepted but I'm in the USA. Either they're not accepting your country currently or they have too many people trying to become workers at the moment.