We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Getting notified of replies

Banned
    Thanks

Getting notified of replies

Am I supposed to be getting an email every time my post gets a reply? I haven't gotten any, and I have to go back to all my posts every day to see.

Thanks
    Thanked 37,817 Times in 10,740 Posts

Not sure what replies you are looking for. Do you see the globe at top of this screen? If someone thanks some posts or quotes you, you will see it there. If someone send you a private message, that will be in the envelope and in an e-mail. Also, if most recent view or reply, post thread will be listed higher on the latest posts forums.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:

You can also subscribe to the thread. Thread Tools is located just above the thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,633 Times in 2,151 Posts

Only if you check the "subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes" box when you post, or choose Subscribe in the menu at the top right of any thread.
    It's all good.

Banned
    Thanks

I belong to many other forums (maybe 30), and if there's a reply (not a "like" or a "thank you,") but an actual answer to my question, I get an email. That includes someone quoting me in their reply. Also any PM's. Actually this is the only one with "thank yous."

I have no globe, but a penny at the upper left. And I've found the tab "Latest posts." Thanks
    Last edited by parnation - banned; 06-02-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

OK, found that. That was what I meant.