Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Productrnr Qualification Test

Productrnr Qualification Test

Hey all! Relatively new turker-- I know I can't ask how to pass a qualification, but I want to know if it's just me who's having a heck of a time trying to pass the qualification test for Productrnr where you have to categorize the images? I've gone through about 6 times and cannot for the life of me figure out what I'm getting wrong!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mattydeluxe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mattydeluxe View Post
    Hey all! Relatively new turker-- I know I can't ask how to pass a qualification, but I want to know if it's just me who's having a heck of a time trying to pass the qualification test for Productrnr where you have to categorize the images? I've gone through about 6 times and cannot for the life of me figure out what I'm getting wrong!
    My advice is this. Simple - Move on to other type of Hits. If this one is not working out, there is no use to dwell on it.

I tried one of Product RnR qual. I just cancel it. Plus, I don't have other qual that RnR looks for.