We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Our Moderators are well trained, so please abide by their actions

Thanks
    Thanked 6,722 Times in 2,160 Posts

Our Moderators are well trained, so please abide by their actions

It's come to my attention that frequently when moderators are editing, moving or removing posts, the user whose post is edited is threatening to bring it to me. My moderators are all well trained, intelligent, reasonable people in whom I have the utmost trust and respect. If they take an action on the forum, I will back it up. There is no reason to go above their head nor to insult them by implying you will. If you do contact me and I feel your report is unwarranted, it will not bode well for your future on this forum.

Please just trust that the moderators have all of our best interests at heart and that they are more than adequately prepared to keep this forum running like a well oiled machine. Let them do their job so we can all enjoy our time here.

Thanks,
    Spamgirl
    It's all good.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks