Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: TO Review Flags

Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 Times in 1,695 Posts

TO Review Flags

I know I am new 300 hits 1 rejection, but on the Turkopticon EVERY review I`ve done has been flagged even ones that are for AWESOME requesters. In other words it doesn`t matter if its a negative or 100% positive review. And since I don`t have commenting rights, I can`t ask this on the TO board.

Also do returned hits hurt you?

Thanks Gang

Thanks
    Thanked 3,399 Times in 803 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ringgold View Post

Thanks Gang
    See All answers about returning HITs are here

Thanks
    Thanked 51,416 Times in 20,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ringgold View Post
    I know I am new 300 hits 1 rejection, but on the Turkopticon EVERY review I`ve done has been flagged even ones that are for AWESOME requesters. In other words it doesn`t matter if its a negative or 100% positive review. And since I don`t have commenting rights, I can`t ask this on the TO board.

Thanks Gang
    Hi @Ringgold, I'm not sure if you feel comfortable, but if you could direct us to your TO maybe we could offer some constructive advice. I'm getting a little concerned about the flags myself and I'm also concerned that it might be starting to hurt TO.

Have you rated them a five across the boards including for communication? If you did communicate wth the requester and mention it in your review you should be fine. If you rated communication a 5 and not mention that you communicated with them that is a flaggable offense.