We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Workers don't attend my custom qualification test

Workers don't attend my custom qualification test

Hello, I publish this question here as an advice I got from the Amazon forum.

I'm a requester that created a qualification test which includes 6 questions, each has 3 possible answers (Radio buttons).
    Then I created hits that requires having this qualification, with answering 3 correct answers out of 6.

The qualification was created on Thursday(17-DEC) and since Then (Now its Sunday 20-DEC) I see 12 workers only who have the qualification. Just to mention that same hits without qualifications are answered very fast (paying 0.03$ a hit). I'm planning that people who are qualified after doing my test will get many weekly hits.

1. What possibly can cause only few people to do my qualification? What are the methods of attracting more?

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to talron For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,163 Times in 1,340 Posts

Hi Talron, welcome to TurkerNation. Will you please share with us the requester name the qualification tasks are posted under? It would help us to figure out why they haven't attracted more attention. Thank you!