We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Upcoming Animal Rights Projects.

Upcoming Animal Rights Projects.

Seeing that the petition drive for the MA Farm Animal bill is over I can breathe a sigh of relief. Now it is on to our next project. We are going to be working on setting up a program to raise public awareness to adopt pets from no-kill shelters instead of buying them from pet stores which gets them from puppy mills.

Some of our other upcoming projects will be hosting a podcast about animal rights, running a live-tweet of the film Cowspiricy where a bunch of us watch the film on Netflix at the same time and tweet about it, and in March we are planning to hold another wild horse rally.

The thing is to get all this done without burning ourselves out, we are going to need a lot of help. If your interested in helping us out or joining the New England Chapter of World Events Ending Animal Cruelty PLEASE drop me a note.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisfuccione For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,339 Posts

Chris, I'm hoping my family stuff will all be calm and peaceful soon. I will drop you a note as soon as I know how much I can do. I'm happy to help some way.

Quote Originally Posted by walkerz View Post
    Chris, I'm hoping my family stuff will all be calm and peaceful soon. I will drop you a note as soon as I know how much I can do. I'm happy to help some way.
    That is great to hear. Take care of your family first. They should be your top priority. Do what you can. I don't want to see you burn yourself out. We will always be here waiting for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisfuccione For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,339 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfuccione View Post
    That is great to hear. Take care of your family first. They should be your top priority. Do what you can. I don't want to see you burn yourself out. We will always be here waiting for you.
    Thank you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to walkerz For This Useful Post: