We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: List of Active Qualifications?

Post List of Active Qualifications?

Does anyone have a link to a list of Qualifications that are available for newbies? I have applied to over 100 quals and have received a few. I would love to know if someone has a document with the easy to qualify for qualifications.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,244 Times in 956 Posts

Hi KatProduced, I don't think such a thing exists. It's often not worth going to the "Qualifications" tab and searching for/requesting quals from there. Most of the quals you will see there are either 1) From requesters who are long gone, 2) For projects that are long finished, or 3) closed qualifications, where the requester is not taking on any more workers.

Unless a requester is really savvy with the API, they never see qualification requests. 99% of requesters do not know that someone has requested a qualification, since Amazon does not provide any sort of notification that someone has requested a qual.

The best was is to search through HITs with the "For which you are qualified" box is unchecked - and look for active requesters that have qualification tests attached.

EDIT: Here are a few that I know of:

Adult Content
    PI Search
    Productrnr
    Jane Smith
    Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation. Batch HITs for newbs. 1000 req'd. 5000 req'd.