We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Plastic Canvas

Red face Plastic Canvas

I've recently gotten back into plastic canvas and was wondering if anyone else on here does it as well. With the turker mindset I'm trying to decide if I could cut patterns while staring at hitscrapper/tm or if it's easier to sew while hunting for hits. I'm thinking sewing since I'm not sure how I could cut patterns without snipping my fingers if a batch drops

Requester
    Thanks

Yeah that sounds like sewing might be better for your fingers! I'm sure you could work on ones you have already cut though.

I'm a requester so my opinion may not be super useful in terms of what you were asking. But I do love arts and crafts and in my free time I do a lot of projects

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cogdeviu For This Useful Post:

I love crafts especially this time of year, fall/winter is when I tend to be indoors the most so try to keep busy besides turking of course I'm hoping to pick up sewing next, decided to learn to crochet as well pretty relaxing thus far