We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Submit button does nothing all of a sudden

Thanks

Question Submit button does nothing all of a sudden

On Firefox (latest update - all up to date) Up until just a couple of hours ago it was working fine. Now I can do anything in MTurk EXCEPT get the Submit button to work when the submit button is inline with the HIT. All other buttons work.

I have even gone so far as to reboot my computer.

Other browsers the button still works fine, just Firefox, which is unfortunately by Browser of Choice.

Anyone seen this before?

Same thing here! I thought I was losing my mind. I've tried two hits, ended up returning both of them as I thought there was some problem with the hit or what I was doing (yea, duh, I know - I can save them, but was so thrown by this, I wasn't thinking clearly). When I had it happen the third time, saved the hit for later, rebooted, then came here to see if anyone else was having the same problem. I was on last night and everything was fine. Firefox hasn't updated in at least a couple of days Firefox 40.0.3 Mac running whatever is the latest release OS version. I've tried with adblock and scripts off, on, and various combos.

I have Safari and Chrome installed, but save Firefox as the "work" browser, since I have one client whose software has iffy support for the other browsers. Guess I'll be working in something else until this is fixed.

Edit: Now that I've looked further into the forum, I see there's another thread about this, but don't see anyone posting their browser or systems. I just tried on Safari, and the hit submitted OK.

And now it's working again on Firefox. Weirdly unpredictable.
    Last edited by Augusta; 09-03-2015 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks

In my experience, "weirdly unpredictable" sums up Firefox beautifully. That's why I switched to Chrome