We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Advice on an art project pretty please

Thanks

Advice on an art project pretty please

I'm working on a piece of art to hang in my living room. It's about 4'x3' - it's actually just a piece of foam core I used water colors to paint an ombre background on. I'm just not sure what to do with it past that. I'm thinking of cutting it into pieces though so it's not just one solid block - maybe 1/4 off the bottom, 1/4 off the side and then that 1/4 x 1/4 block from the corner. I'm thinking of using hot glue to decorate over it (I'll prob dry brush it white so it will pop). I was thinking dandelions and maybe the word love but I'm not thrilled with this idea . Anyone have suggestions? I've been wracking my brain and Pinterest hasn't even been too much help on this one!

Requester
    Thanks

I never had an idea there were crafting threads on a turk website! This is awesome! I love crafty things!

You probably already finished this piece but hot glue can do really cool vines and flowers, so the dandelion is a great idea! You can even do really cool textured bark and trees and paint the hot glue with acrylic, or just buy colored glue sticks! What color is the background?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cogdeviu For This Useful Post:

Paint whatever you enjoy looking at.

Thanks

What design theme/scheme do you have in your living room?
    Does the ombre color match the colors in your living room?
    What do you find inspirational?
    Or what reminds you of love?