We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: We need your help in keeping Turker Nation online

Thanks
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 2,835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZeldaFoot View Post
    Questions about shopping through Amazon to support the forum.
    A) Does a portion of whatever we buy go towards TN, or does it add an extra item to the cart?
    B) is there a certain code or something we can enter somewhere to do the same thing. My turking account in under my own name ( to more easily get the emails etc) but my husband and I shop under his Amazon account, since we have prime on that one. I'd gladly make sure that whatever we buy on that account gives credit to the forum if I can.
    A) It does not add anything to your cart, Amazon pays the forum. It's an affiliate program.
    B) Just click on the link from the forum before shopping. Anyone can do it from any computer. You do not have to be logged in to see it.

Disclaimer: I'm not answering this in any official capacity, just helping out because I happen to know.
    Last edited by spamgirl; 11-30-2017 at 05:20 PM.
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

nvm was going ham on a panda.

I'm in pretty dire straights right now, but I will be contributing to these forums as soon as I can. Just having Turkopticon has made this so much better for me. I can't tell you how much I value what everyone here has done and continues to do!

Thank you all!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OldTurkey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey, I'm interested in helping. Any chance you can take bitcoin?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,969 Times in 2,256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cynicpastafarian View Post
    Hey, I'm interested in helping. Any chance you can take bitcoin?
    Hey there, sadly I don't have the capacity to turn bitcoin into cash, and Amazon doesn't take bitcoin for server payment.
    It's all good.

Thanks

my moneys no good i guess

i have tried to donate with my paypal and im having issues with them isbthere another way , maybe straight from my bank accpount or amazon payments???help me help ypu lol

sincrely
    suzy

I have a site where I get a amazon gift card, can I give you the code of it to help out?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RUTHEH View Post
    I have a site where I get a amazon gift card, can I give you the code of it to help out?
    Sure, but only a portion goes towards the site because shipping from Amazon.com is so high to Canada, it doesn't go very far.
    It's all good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by suzywan72 View Post

i have tried to donate with my paypal and im having issues with them isbthere another way , maybe straight from my bank accpount or amazon payments???help me help ypu lol

sincrely
    suzy
    Sadly there isn't as I'm in Canada.
    It's all good.

OK, I will use paypal. How do I do that?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast