We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!




Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Results 91 to 99 of 99

Thread: We need your help in keeping Turker Nation online

  1. #91
    I would love to help, but right now im struggling to pay bills myself... and mturk is not helping with barely any work right now.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to broberts For This Useful Post:


  3. #92
    Done! Thank you for the awesome forum!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witch1 For This Useful Post:


  5. #93
    Community Manager spamgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,879
    Thanks
    3,001
    Thanked 7,554 Times in 2,495 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by witch1 View Post
    Done! Thank you for the awesome forum!
    Thank YOU for your support
    It's all good.

  6. #94
    Here's a question...if I click on the shopping cart above the forum and buy a $100 gift card at Amazon (for Amazon), how much would the forum get for that? Just curious if the forum benefited from us buying Amazon gift cards that way (not directly through Amazon payments, but through the forum), and the amount the forum would get. If it's worth it, I could do that periodically. I used to get discounted Amazon gift cards through my credit card company so would buy them there, but they stopped offering them, so now I'm out and ready to purchase another one.
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosemary For This Useful Post:


  8. #95
    Community Manager spamgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,879
    Thanks
    3,001
    Thanked 7,554 Times in 2,495 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
    Here's a question...if I click on the shopping cart above the forum and buy a $100 gift card at Amazon (for Amazon), how much would the forum get for that? Just curious if the forum benefited from us buying Amazon gift cards that way (not directly through Amazon payments, but through the forum), and the amount the forum would get. If it's worth it, I could do that periodically. I used to get discounted Amazon gift cards through my credit card company so would buy them there, but they stopped offering them, so now I'm out and ready to purchase another one.
    We get no commission from gift cards. Sorry!
    It's all good.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:


  10. #96
    *** Forum Supporter *** awkwardfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 386 Times in 82 Posts

    I know I'm new but I donated a month because I have been lurking a bit. Hope to learn new stuff here! I am enjoying the scripts!
    I turk hard so my cats can have a better life.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to awkwardfive For This Useful Post:


  12. #97
    Moderator Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Serving God
    Posts
    5,247
    Thanks
    11,369
    Thanked 10,623 Times in 3,888 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardfive View Post
    I know I'm new but I donated a month because I have been lurking a bit. Hope to learn new stuff here! I am enjoying the scripts!
    Thank you so much!!!
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:


  14. #98
    Excellent. And if I use the amazon link here on the forum that helps you too right?

  15. #99
    Requester social-or-coop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 137 Times in 38 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludivina View Post
    Excellent. And if I use the amazon link here on the forum that helps you too right?
    Yes, like this one.
    Last edited by spamgirl; 06-18-2018 at 10:09 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to social-or-coop For This Useful Post:


Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •