We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We need your help in keeping Turker Nation online

Thanks
    Thanked 6,970 Times in 2,257 Posts

We need your help in keeping Turker Nation online

The time has come to pay the server bill, and we need your help. Our Amazon Affiliate payments have dried up, so we're looking to make enough via sales of our forum packages. We understand that many of us are Turking because we don't have a full-time job, and that some of us are doing it for survival. We appreciate all donations, big and small, and also appreciate all other contributions that keep this forum going, like your posts. Anything you can do to help the forum is an amazing contribution!

To see a list of the perks that come with purchasing a forum package, click here.

If you would like to buy a forum package to support Turker Nation, please click here.
    Last edited by spamgirl; 09-30-2017 at 09:56 PM.
    It's all good.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 104,166 Times in 31,113 Posts

This forum has done so much for me I don't mind helping it out. You can move your thermometer up some more.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,988 Times in 980 Posts

is there any other way to contribute besides paypal. My paypal account has been been messed up for a long time. I guess I can fix it but its going to be a pain. I really want to help out

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kfun For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kfun View Post
    is there any other way to contribute besides paypal. My paypal account has been been messed up for a long time. I guess I can fix it but its going to be a pain. I really want to help out
    You could send it as an Amazon Gift Code instead (I can sell it to my Dad . Would that work?
    It's all good.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spamgirl View Post
    You could send it as an Amazon Gift Code instead (I can sell it to my Dad . Would that work?
    yeah sure. not familiar with that or how it works. Is this something I buy through amazon and then give you the code? Also when we select a package is this a monthly commitment? That is fine with me if so and if so I would have do do this amazon gift code each month since not using paypal. Is this correct?

Thanks

yeah sure. not familiar with that or how it works. Is this something I buy through amazon and then give you the code? Also when we select a package is this a monthly commitment? That is fine with me if so and if so I would have do do this amazon gift code each month since not using paypal. Is this correct?
    It's not a monthly commitment, it's a one-time purchase. You wouldn't be able to buy it through the Forum Packages page (that's Paypal only), you can just buy an Amazon.ca gift code here and then put turkernationforum@gmail.com as the recipient. You just buy it as you would buy anything shopping on Amazon (although I linked .ca, the process is the same as .com - you use your Amazon.com account to log in and shop.) Once purchased, let me know and I can upgrade your account manually.

This is no longer valid as I have no way to turn gift cards into cash, and I need cash to pay the server bill.
    Last edited by spamgirl; 09-20-2017 at 10:21 AM.
    It's all good.

Thanks

It's not a monthly commitment, it's a one-time purchase. You wouldn't be able to buy it through the Forum Packages page (that's Paypal only), you can just buy an Amazon.ca gift code here and then put turkernationforum@gmail.com as the recipient. You just buy it as you would buy anything shopping on Amazon (although I linked .ca, the process is the same as .com - you use your Amazon.com account to log in and shop.) Once purchased, let me know and I can upgrade your account manually.
    Excellent. And if I use the amazon link here on the forum that helps you too right?

Thanks

Excellent. And if I use the amazon link here on the forum that helps you too right?
    Yes, but if you are buying the GC on Amazon.ca you'd have to use this link instead.
    It's all good.

Thanks

Yes, but if you are buying the GC on Amazon.ca you'd have to use this link instead.
    Oh I need to use your link because its ca? that is best?

Thanks

Is there a difference in currency rates? The amount I am sending is showing a lesser amount for me to pay. I guess that would make sense but I didn't know it was like that.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast