Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: American Express/ Walmart pre-paid card Bluebird

American Express/ Walmart pre-paid card Bluebird

Does anyone have any experience with the American Express/ Walmart pre-paid card Bluebird? How is it? Can you use it like a credit card? How are the fee's? Are they accepted in all places that accept America Express?

I have been getting paid in Amazon gift certificates, but I just found out that Amazon can transfer the money into a Bluebird account for people that do not have bank account. Doing this I will be able to save up to pay off an old debt I have to a bank and then get a Paypal account.

The reason I have to do this is I had to refuse work on other sites that pay workers in Paypal only

Thanks

I posted this in another thread but thought it might help.

I found the details for a prepaid card with NO fees if you direct deposit each month & only $1 per month if you don't with several free features. The only fee I've found so far is the ATM withdrawal IF not at a MoneyPass ATM

I thought this card would be a great idea since it has NO fees. American Express isn't accepted everywhere like Visa & Mastercard but with no fees, it's pretty awesome & can be used anywhere that accepts Amex CC & it has free bill pay.

American Express Serve
    monthly fee waived each month you receive a direct deposit!!

Card Price $0 online but $2.95 in retail locations

$1.00 month Maintenance fee (no fee NY, TX & VT) waived each month you receive a direct deposit

$0-2 each ATM Withdrawal
    free at MoneyPass ATM $2 at others

Your Full Service Reloadable Prepaid Account (American Express Serve is not a credit card.)
    No credit check. No minimum balance. No hidden fees.
    Enjoy American Express service and security 24/7. Shop online or off and get access to membership benefits like Purchase Protection.
    Add cash for free across 15,000 CVS/pharmacy? stores and participating 7-ELEVEN? locations.
    Free ATM withdrawals at over 24,000 ATMs nationwide.
    Use the Mobile App* to deposit checks on-the-go, manage your money, easily pay bills and more. *Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cyn For This Useful Post:

Good luck getting a prepaid card VERIFIED. I havent been able to do so for 2 months now. walmartmoneycard doesnt offer bank statements, cant use screenshot, emailing gets you an auto form letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I posted this in another thread but thought it might help.

I found the details for a prepaid card with NO fees if you direct deposit each month & only $1 per month if you don't with several free features. The only fee I've found so far is the ATM withdrawal IF not at a MoneyPass ATM

I thought this card would be a great idea since it has NO fees. American Express isn't accepted everywhere like Visa & Mastercard but with no fees, it's pretty awesome & can be used anywhere that accepts Amex CC & it has free bill pay.

American Express Serve
    monthly fee waived each month you receive a direct deposit!!

Card Price $0 online but $2.95 in retail locations

$1.00 month Maintenance fee (no fee NY, TX & VT) waived each month you receive a direct deposit

$0-2 each ATM Withdrawal
    free at MoneyPass ATM $2 at others

Your Full Service Reloadable Prepaid Account (American Express Serve is not a credit card.)
    No credit check. No minimum balance. No hidden fees.
    Enjoy American Express service and security 24/7. Shop online or off and get access to membership benefits like Purchase Protection.
    Add cash for free across 15,000 CVS/pharmacy? stores and participating 7-ELEVEN? locations.
    Free ATM withdrawals at over 24,000 ATMs nationwide.
    Use the Mobile App* to deposit checks on-the-go, manage your money, easily pay bills and more. *Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.