We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Requester HIT advertising thread

Thanks
    Thanked 6,409 Times in 2,077 Posts

Requester HIT advertising thread

This thread is for Requesters to post their HITs to. Please do not post HITs here unless they are your own. If you would like an email every time a Requester posts here, follow the instructions in this thread, just replace "Daily HIT thread' with this one.
    It's all good.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Hi folks,

I wanted to let you know about some HITs that we currently have active. I've added the Master qualification as a requirement, so they will only be visible if you have that qualification. I'd like to post some links to the tasks here, but not sure how to do that. The requester name is "Robert Biggs" and the titles of the HITs are:

Identification of Ultimate Beneficial Owner from News Report
    Identification of Terrorism or Funding of Terrorism from News Report
    Identification of Source of Wealth from News Report
    Identification of Serious Crime from News Report
    Identification of Financial Crime from News Report
    Identification of Bribery or Corruption from News Report

They are all pretty similar, and involve reading a news report (each report is less than 800 words) and selecting the people or organisations involved in some activity. I've allocated 3 minutes for each HIT (based on an average reading speed for adults of 300 wpm - does that sound reasonable?). I'm happy to answer any questions that anyone might have about completing these HITs. Also, do let me know if you have any suggestions for improving the HITs. We're pretty new to this, so I'm all ears.

Best wishes,

Dean.