We are halfway to hitting our goal of paying the monthly server bill on May 1.
This is the second month in a row we've been short. If you can help, please do!
Click the thermometer to learn more.

Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily hit total

If you return a HIT that you don't want to do, that counts as 1 every time you do it. There is nothing wrong with returning HITs, it is wise if you don't want to do it. But, it does count towards your daily total.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMithra View Post
    ... Oh well, I only have two more days until my cap comes off.
    Along those lines, is there a Magic Email that confirms that your cap is off? Today's my 10th day doing 3 or more so I'm expecting my cap should be off for tomorrow . If I stay up til 3AM to start turking like a madman at the turn of the new AmazonDay and I get capped at 100 still, well I might just go bananas. Or at least feel very cross indeed.

UPDATE: I was the exact opposite of very cross, as I was doing some penny hits to get to my 100 for the 10th day and suddenly I was OVER 100! No fanfare, no email, just quietly went past the old cutoff. So that was nice. Next stop: 1k #turknooblife
    Last edited by StitcherMoose; 09-15-2015 at 08:08 AM.

Thanks for this info! I'm just getting started so was wondering how this worked.

Thanks

I'm a Canadian mturk worker here too. I reached the 500 approval hit mark and see very little difference with available jobs to do. When I log in, I can only see hit groups to 146. How can I complete 3000 hits when barely nothing is available.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12