We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bank Transfer is now enabled for Indian turkers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tigger View Post
    Ha! Yes that's what I meant. They sneakily get a fee out of it. On another consumer panel I'm a member of they give around 55 Rs per dollar. Horrible.
    oh yae its Horrible.

Thanks

Okay herez news!

Gave bank details 2 days ago. Deposit 1 arrived now. So I guess Deposit 2 would be arriving anytime soon.

Deposits are being sent from "IFSC Code: HSBC0560002, MAIN BRANCH, BANGALORE"

Okay the Deposit 2 arrived today.
    Successfully verified!
    Good to go.
    Last edited by neo.star; 03-07-2015 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neo.star View Post
    Okay herez news!

Gave bank details 2 days ago. Deposit 1 arrived now. So I guess Deposit 2 would be arriving anytime soon.

Deposits are being sent from "IFSC Code: HSBC0560002, MAIN BRANCH, BANGALORE"
    Huh? Mine said Hongkong.

Hi guys, new here!

I took a chance and transferred $280 yesterday and got conversion conversion mail today. The USD rate yesterday was 62.80 [at the time of transfer] but got only 60.665000.

I think $4 way better than this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tigger View Post
    Huh? Mine said Hongkong.
    idk tigger but HSBC0560002 is the IFSC code of HSBC Bangaluru. Googled that

Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by peeq View Post
    Hi guys, new here!

I took a chance and transferred $280 yesterday and got conversion conversion mail today. The USD rate yesterday was 62.80 [at the time of transfer] but got only 60.665000.

I think $4 way better than this.

Hi peeq! Welcome to Turkernation!

So going by these numbers they might be deducting a 3.4% fee.

Well I'm not surprised. International money transfer is usually never free. But this seems high.

Is it possible to transfer if i don't have that option in my mturk account.?? Can anyone help me to work on this.?

Quote Originally Posted by manzician View Post
    Do not start this process unless you have $3 in your account on mTurk.

First, go to Transfer Earnings. Then click on Add bank account to enable this option.

On the next page, click Start.

In order to enable bank transfer, you need to verify your bank account. You need the IFSC code and bank account number. If you are unsure of your IFSC code, use THIS WEBSITE to check. Double check the IFSC code is correct. You also need to know your bank account number, type of account (current or savings) and the exact name that appears on your bank account. Make sure your mTurk account name is exactly the same as the name on your bank account. Once done, click Continue. If you've completed this correctly, it will tell you that Amazon has started the verification process. You will also receive an email titled, "Action Required - Confirm Your Bank Account Information on Mechanical Turk".

Amazon will deduct $3 from your mTurk balance and make 2 transfers in your bank account. Once the amount shows up in your bank account, go to THIS PAGE and click on "Complete the verification process".

You will see two text boxes on the next page.

Enter the amount of 2 deposits exactly as it appears in your bank statement. Once it's verified you should be able to transfer money in your account.

It seems the option has not been enabled for everyone just yet. If it's not showing up for you yet, don't worry it will soon. If anyone has any questions feel free to post here or PM me.
    Can we transfer it directly to bank account even if there is no option to add the bank details.?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234