We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!




Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Bank Transfer is now enabled for Indian turkers.

  1. #11
    Member shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chennai, TamilNadu
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 162 Times in 51 Posts

    Anyone confirmed Bank Details ?
    I'm still waiting for the two transactions.

  2. #12
    I just did it today. It went smoothly.

  3. #13
    Member neo.star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 44 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by manzician View Post
    I just did it today. It went smoothly.
    So now that you can transfer your earnings, how long will it take for the amount to get credited to our account? (same 5-7 days??)

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by neo.star View Post
    So now that you can transfer your earnings, how long will it take for the amount to get credited to our account? (same 5-7 days??)
    It said 2-3 business days, I guess I'll find out soon. That's why I only transferred $100 to test it first.

  5. #15
    Member neo.star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 44 Times in 16 Posts

    Okay news!
    Apparently all those with masters qual had the first take on this whole bank verification thing. It showed up for them on 28th Feb and all of them(including Manzician and 2 others whom I know of) confirmed that their bank verification has successfully completed. It took 5 days totally for the process to complete.

    It showed up for me this morning. So hopefully things get settled by next week.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by neo.star View Post
    Okay news!
    Apparently all those with masters qual had the first take on this whole bank verification thing. It showed up for them on 28th Feb and all of them(including Manzician and 2 others whom I know of) confirmed that their bank verification has successfully completed. It took 5 days totally for the process to complete.

    It showed up for me this morning. So hopefully things get settled by next week.
    It wasnt just masters, there were several workers without masters who had the option show up on 28th. I guess they were doing it in phases.

  7. #17
    Member neo.star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 44 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by manzician View Post
    It wasnt just masters, there were several workers without masters who had the option show up on 28th. I guess they were doing it in phases.
    Well probably even that might be a reason.

  8. #18
    Member shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chennai, TamilNadu
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 162 Times in 51 Posts

    Me too Confirmed my bank verification ..

  9. #19
    Member shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chennai, TamilNadu
    Posts
    505
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 162 Times in 51 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by manzician View Post
    It said 2-3 business days, I guess I'll find out soon. That's why I only transferred $100 to test it first.
    is there any deduction ? before they used to deducted 4$ from us right what about current status.

  10. #20
    *** Forum Supporter *** tigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,236
    Thanks
    990
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 477 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by manzician View Post
    I just did it today. It went smoothly.
    That's good to hear! I still have to check my account statement (don't do online banking). Will report tomorrow.
    Last edited by tigger; 03-04-2015 at 09:37 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •