Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bank Transfer is now enabled for Indian turkers.

HITs open to India only Bank Transfer is now enabled for Indian turkers.

Do not start this process unless you have $3 in your account on mTurk.

First, go to Transfer Earnings. Then click on Add bank account to enable this option.

On the next page, click Start.

In order to enable bank transfer, you need to verify your bank account. You need the IFSC code and bank account number. If you are unsure of your IFSC code, use THIS WEBSITE to check. Double check the IFSC code is correct. You also need to know your bank account number, type of account (current or savings) and the exact name that appears on your bank account. Make sure your mTurk account name is exactly the same as the name on your bank account. Once done, click Continue. If you've completed this correctly, it will tell you that Amazon has started the verification process. You will also receive an email titled, "Action Required - Confirm Your Bank Account Information on Mechanical Turk".

Amazon will deduct $3 from your mTurk balance and make 2 transfers in your bank account. Once the amount shows up in your bank account, go to THIS PAGE and click on "Complete the verification process".

You will see two text boxes on the next page.

Enter the amount of 2 deposits exactly as it appears in your bank statement. Once it's verified you should be able to transfer money in your account.

It seems the option has not been enabled for everyone just yet. If it's not showing up for you yet, don't worry it will soon. If anyone has any questions feel free to post here or PM me.
    Last edited by manzician; 02-28-2015 at 08:50 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to manzician For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,164 Times in 1,340 Posts

Hooray! I'm thrilled for you all. Now we just need our Canadians taken care of

Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 477 Posts

I'm also thrilled! I provided my account number and IFSC today, hopefully next week I will be able to verify my account and transfer money.

This should be cheaper and faster than receiving checks. I hope all works as planned!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,665 Times in 513 Posts

Great news - finally!! Hope other nationalities will soon be able to do the same

Thanks

Good job Manz. It is a nice feature. I just made my transfer now. I like to routinely set my deposit/transfer schedule on Saturdays anywhere from 11:30 -12 noon. I chose this time for me because I usually give turking late into the morning hours of Saturday. So setting up this schedule for me is MY PAYDAY.

Keep Turking everyone!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manzician View Post
    In order to enable bank transfer, you need to verify your bank account. You need the IFSC code and bank account number. If you are unsure of your IFSC code, use THIS WEBSITE to check. Double check the IFSC code is correct.

Once you have filled the information, Amazon will deduct $3 from your mturk balance and make 2 transfers in your bank account. Once the amount shows up in your bank account, go to THIS PAGE and click on "Complete the verification process".

You will see two text boxes on the next page.

Enter the amount of 2 deposits exactly as it appears in your bank statement. Once it's verified you should be able to transfer money in your account.

It seems the option has not been enabled for everyone just yet. If it's not showing up for you yet, don't worry it will soon. If anyone has any questions feel free to post here or PM me.
    Wonderful manzi I'm yet to get it.

Thanks

Okay I'm worried now!
    Haven't yet got this. Keeping calm :|

Quote Originally Posted by neo.star View Post
    Okay I'm worried now!
    Haven't yet got this. Keeping calm :|
    There are quite a few people who are still waiting for it. I guess it should be updated by 5th for all.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 477 Posts

yes that's what they said - by 5th of march.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tigger View Post
    yes that's what they said - by 5th of march.
    Quote Originally Posted by manzician View Post
    There are quite a few people who are still waiting for it. I guess it should be updated by 5th for all.
    Lets hope so. I'm getting all nervous!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast