We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips and Tricks for Newbies

I can't find this answer anywhere. I got qualified for a hit and it is videos so I don't want to do it. Will I be penalized if I don't do it?

Quote Originally Posted by cylitalo View Post
    I can't find this answer anywhere. I got qualified for a hit and it is videos so I don't want to do it. Will I be penalized if I don't do it?
    No, you never have to do any HIT you don't want to.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to librarian50 For This Useful Post:

Hello all, Newbie here

Actually not so newbie, I have been turking since 01/01 and I am nearly at 5,000 hits. I make about $60-$70 on a good day, and was wondering how I can increase that. I prefer doing easy batches over surveys. Please help and thank you for all the guidance here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simple0925 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,059 Times in 3,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simple0925 View Post
    Hello all, Newbie here

Actually not so newbie, I have been turking since 01/01 and I am nearly at 5,000 hits. I make about $60-$70 on a good day, and was wondering how I can increase that. I prefer doing easy batches over surveys. Please help and thank you for all the guidance here.

You will learn a lot as you read the Daily HITs thread.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,719 Times in 532 Posts

New-ish Turker here. *waves*

Learned about this from a college friend. Took forever to get approved to be a Turker, but I finally did after a few months. I did a little work here and there and then stopped to deal with personal stuff. I began doing it more regularly around the start of the month as I could really use an income of sorts. Finally found MTS extension which has been a game changer. Unfortunately I haven't even hit 500 HITs yet so I have a long way to go to 5000 (or so it feels). I've heard that's when more opportunities open. I'm new to forums in general and have limited time to browse, but is there anything I should absolutely know before continuing?

I'd love to get up to making $500/month - is that even realistic or feasible? I'm trying to treat this as a job of sorts, but trying to balance that with a toddler is...interesting. Anyway, thanks for having me!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bethkoppy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bethkoppy View Post
    New-ish Turker here. *waves*

Learned about this from a college friend. Took forever to get approved to be a Turker, but I finally did after a few months. I did a little work here and there and then stopped to deal with personal stuff. I began doing it more regularly around the start of the month as I could really use an income of sorts. Finally found MTS extension which has been a game changer. Unfortunately I haven't even hit 500 HITs yet so I have a long way to go to 5000 (or so it feels). I've heard that's when more opportunities open. I'm new to forums in general and have limited time to browse, but is there anything I should absolutely know before continuing?

I'd love to get up to making $500/month - is that even realistic or feasible? I'm trying to treat this as a job of sorts, but trying to balance that with a toddler is...interesting. Anyway, thanks for having me!
    Welcome to Turker Nation! You have come to the right place

Check out this thread: http://turkernation.com/showthread.p...l=1#post630008

10. The Following User Says Thank You to librarian50 For This Useful Post:

hello all, new turker here. thanks for creating this forum, its helped me immensely so far with tips! keep up the hard work!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TryingToTurk For This Useful Post:

Hello all. Newish turker. Pandas are still confusing for me but I am learning. Thanks for all the help. This forum is amazing!!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thdriver For This Useful Post:

been a turker for a while, off and on...recently became unemployed so i'm back in the game! thanks for all you veterans do!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zim27 For This Useful Post:

Can you explain "Don't stick to only "HITs for which you are qualified". If you browse through other HITs that you are not qualified for, you may pick up some new qualifications and open up more work for you."

If I browse through HITS that I am not qualified for, How do I pick up the qualification ??

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast