Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Tips and Tricks for Newbies

Thank you so much for the tips and tricks for us newbies!! This is a great place to try and learn how to swim to the top of this lake called MTurk. Thanks for the help!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luvs2crochet For This Useful Post:

Hmm.....I wonder why they are not all that kind? How hard is it to listen to a worker and fix the issue? I haven't been here long so I guess I will find out sure enough.

I'm new to mTurk and really appreciate those who have taken time to share their knowledge.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad99 For This Useful Post:

My probation period is up tomorrow!! Thank you for all the useful info here!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jscola84 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,528 Times in 393 Posts

Thanks for all these tips, guys!! Very much appreciated and so helpful for beginners.

I must admit I am finding the MTurk process very confusing. I wish there were a place that had info consolidated in one place. Any suggesttions?

As a relatively new turker, this is a very helpful start. Thanks to all who contributed.

Thanks

Evening everyone! I'm back to turking after taking a much longer break with a little one at home. Looking for up to date requesters for batches. 411 Richmond is the only one I have listed that seems to have a half way decent rating anymore. I'm hoping to finally making it to 1000 and would like some batches to boost my numbers up!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to doucettec2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,119 Times in 2,680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doucettec2 View Post
    Evening everyone! I'm back to turking after taking a much longer break with a little one at home. Looking for up to date requesters for batches. 411 Richmond is the only one I have listed that seems to have a half way decent rating anymore. I'm hoping to finally making it to 1000 and would like some batches to boost my numbers up!
    Welcome back! I saw you in the Daily HITs thread, that's where all the action is.

Sent by means of Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie The Robot View Post
    Welcome back! I saw you in the Daily HITs thread, that's where all the action is.

Sent by means of Tapatalk
    Oh I know I just didn't want to flood that thread with too many of my newbie but not so newbie questions. Lol!

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast