We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Tips and Tricks for Newbies

Serving God
    Thanked 8,760 Times in 3,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gail View Post
    Can you explain "Don't stick to only "HITs for which you are qualified". If you browse through other HITs that you are not qualified for, you may pick up some new qualifications and open up more work for you."

If I browse through HITS that I am not qualified for, How do I pick up the qualification ??
    You click on the Word, "qualify"and see if there is a test attached. If not you can still request the qual, although nothing will usually come of it. If there is a test, take it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031