We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!




Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 291 to 296 of 296

Thread: Tips and Tricks for Newbies

  1. #291
    I can't find this answer anywhere. I got qualified for a hit and it is videos so I don't want to do it. Will I be penalized if I don't do it?

  2. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by cylitalo View Post
    I can't find this answer anywhere. I got qualified for a hit and it is videos so I don't want to do it. Will I be penalized if I don't do it?
    No, you never have to do any HIT you don't want to.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to librarian50 For This Useful Post:


  4. #293
    Hello all, Newbie here

    Actually not so newbie, I have been turking since 01/01 and I am nearly at 5,000 hits. I make about $60-$70 on a good day, and was wondering how I can increase that. I prefer doing easy batches over surveys. Please help and thank you for all the guidance here.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Simple0925 For This Useful Post:


  6. #294
    Moderator Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Serving God
    Posts
    4,286
    Thanks
    9,936
    Thanked 8,326 Times in 3,155 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple0925 View Post
    Hello all, Newbie here

    Actually not so newbie, I have been turking since 01/01 and I am nearly at 5,000 hits. I make about $60-$70 on a good day, and was wondering how I can increase that. I prefer doing easy batches over surveys. Please help and thank you for all the guidance here.


    You will learn a lot as you read the Daily HITs thread.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

  7. #295
    New-ish Turker here. *waves*

    Learned about this from a college friend. Took forever to get approved to be a Turker, but I finally did after a few months. I did a little work here and there and then stopped to deal with personal stuff. I began doing it more regularly around the start of the month as I could really use an income of sorts. Finally found MTS extension which has been a game changer. Unfortunately I haven't even hit 500 HITs yet so I have a long way to go to 5000 (or so it feels). I've heard that's when more opportunities open. I'm new to forums in general and have limited time to browse, but is there anything I should absolutely know before continuing?

    I'd love to get up to making $500/month - is that even realistic or feasible? I'm trying to treat this as a job of sorts, but trying to balance that with a toddler is...interesting. Anyway, thanks for having me!

  8. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by bethkoppy View Post
    New-ish Turker here. *waves*

    Learned about this from a college friend. Took forever to get approved to be a Turker, but I finally did after a few months. I did a little work here and there and then stopped to deal with personal stuff. I began doing it more regularly around the start of the month as I could really use an income of sorts. Finally found MTS extension which has been a game changer. Unfortunately I haven't even hit 500 HITs yet so I have a long way to go to 5000 (or so it feels). I've heard that's when more opportunities open. I'm new to forums in general and have limited time to browse, but is there anything I should absolutely know before continuing?

    I'd love to get up to making $500/month - is that even realistic or feasible? I'm trying to treat this as a job of sorts, but trying to balance that with a toddler is...interesting. Anyway, thanks for having me!
    Welcome to Turker Nation! You have come to the right place

    Check out this thread: http://turkernation.com/showthread.p...l=1#post630008

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to librarian50 For This Useful Post:


Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •