We did not have enough package purchases to pay our July or August server bills. Please help us get enough for September! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Thread: Tips and Tricks for Newbies

Thanks to Bear, Rosie The Robot, and librarian50! I eventually found this in Amazon's Participation Agreement: "Your Site account is linked to your Amazon customer account. You may not use multiple Amazon accounts to register for the Site."

fwiw, Amazon verified my new Turker account in less than one week.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaskMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks Spamgirl for the information. I am new to turking. Will get the hang of it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bizzybee48 For This Useful Post:

Thank you for this information!!

I appreciate the information given. I have been looking online on how to work better on Mturk but always end up in shady youtube videos that send you to pages to fill surveys to unblock content on how to make more money or for tips and tricks to making more hits a day.

Have anyone bought one of those booklets some person sells on Facebook?. I always think it's a scam but I'm desperate enough to buy them and see if they do have interesting info.

Moderator and Forum Suppo Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,444 Times in 4,163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusP View Post
    I appreciate the information given. I have been looking online on how to work better on Mturk but always end up in shady youtube videos that send you to pages to fill surveys to unblock content on how to make more money or for tips and tricks to making more hits a day.

Have anyone bought one of those booklets some person sells on Facebook?. I always think it's a scam but I'm desperate enough to buy them and see if they do have interesting info.
    I've never heard of those books. I've seen people making $300+ per week and not one ever gave credit to a book. They usually say that they leaned here in the Daily HITs thread.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37