Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips and Tricks for Newbies

im new to mturk , i noticed that most of the hits re not available to me with most of them showing request qualification wich i never gets even if i click it daily

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamil For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rosewater View Post
    I usually do a quick Turkopticon search for the Requester on most high paying survey/study hits, even if I have already accepted it, because often times it will give me insight into the current hit- like if it says 20 minutes and it really takes 40, or if there is a weird screener, maybe the requester is rejecting now, the study is closed or the study is looping or sticks, etc.
    Hi,
    I'm new and haven't even looked around mturk yet. My question is, is turkopticon available on mobile as well (Android)?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blove1993 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello! I'm new to this, but find all the info very helpful. This is my first post. Thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kc21 For This Useful Post:

I had no idea I could accept this many hits at a time. Thank you for explaining this!

Carol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 17854carol For This Useful Post:

Hello people....I am very very brand new to this, like literally last week, and I'm trying to get my bearings and learn how to actually be productive at this....Besides the forums, what other advice would you give a fellow newly minted turker...thanks

Thanks
    Thanks for a little solid ground to stand on. First time trying this kind of work.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LLW For This Useful Post:

Thank you for this information! It has been pretty overwhelming to start on mturk to say the least.

Very useful information, both here and the first 5k thread.

I have a couple of questions; sorry if this is the wrong place for those.

1) How useful is filling out the demographic information in the first HITs Amazon provides? I buy too much from Amazon, so they probably know way too much about me as it is.

2) RippedWarrior's got some links in his sig that look useful, but I don't have access to those threads. What else do I need to do on this site to see them?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,166 Times in 2,704 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DB Green View Post
    Very useful information, both here and the first 5k thread.

I have a couple of questions; sorry if this is the wrong place for those.

1) How useful is filling out the demographic information in the first HITs Amazon provides? I buy too much from Amazon, so they probably know way too much about me as it is.

2) RippedWarrior's got some links in his sig that look useful, but I don't have access to those threads. What else do I need to do on this site to see them?

Thanks in advance!
    1)Your quest is to obtain as many quals as possible, so yes, do the profile HITs.

2)Join in and let's get to know each other! Soon you will have full access. The best way to do that is to join the party in the Daily HIT thread. Jump in, the water is great! Ask all your questions there, you will be amazed at how helpful everyone is!

Sent by means of Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thank you for the information.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tacey For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast