We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Mobile access

*** Forum Supporter *** JustKeepSwimming's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,222 Times in 6,725 Posts

Question Mobile access

I am just starting to turk & just got on this forum. It is decidedly difficult to navigate on my phone, I'm wondering if there's an app for Android that would be helpful. I saw a post about an iPhone app for chat, is there a similar one for android?

I usually only turk in my down time at work (also from my phone) so any helpful tips in that area would be appreciated as well

Thanks! Enjoying the community so far

Thanks
    Thanked 6,633 Times in 2,151 Posts

Welcome! We were using Tapatalk and Forum Runner, but they didn't play well with other plugins. I'd love to make an app for the forum, but that takes money
    It's all good.

*** Forum Supporter *** JustKeepSwimming's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,222 Times in 6,725 Posts

I will have to get my tablet back up & running, at least the larger screen will make it easier. Hopefully we get approval to bring laptops to work soon and I can access that way. Doubtful though. I understand the money limitation, trust me!