We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: is it me or are hits being submitted REALLY SLOW?

is it me or are hits being submitted REALLY SLOW?

I have been doing 411richmond and Jon Brelig hits for a while primarily, and I swear to god some of these hits I submit are going through slower than fricken Molasses! Hell Molasses itself runs faster! Is it my computer.....or things slower than slow for others too? It's extremely irritating, it slows everything to a crawl.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,401 Times in 1,008 Posts

I have not been experiencing this issue at all.
    Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation. Batch HITs for newbs. 1000 req'd. 5000 req'd.

Everything is fine on my end. Absolutely no issues loading or submitting HITs.

I did notice it a little today on a couple of my hits, but really not that many of them. I checked, and it wasn't a problem with my internet connection, so maybe there was some sort of glitch in the system this weekend! Maybe maintenance going on or something.

well I don't know about anyone else but it's STILL doing it for me......and I'm getting REALLY tired of it! what the hell is the point of working on this site if it's so damn slow?