We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Thanks!

Thanks!

I just noticed yesterday that all the forums have no locks... thank you!! Now I have to try to figure out how to use these new forums to help me... My first hurdle will be figuring out which ones are the new ones... there are lots of forums, and I actually can't remember exactly which ones are the new ones! Would this list be accurate?

1. Turkers Only
    2. Requester Introductions
    3. Turk Alert

I wonder if there's a posting somewhere that provides a "how to" of how best to utilize these "advanced" forums... as with so many other things, I'm sure I could figure it out over time, but my problem is that my free time for turking is so limited, that whenever I get some free time, I like to spend it mainly looking for hits and doing them.

Thanks!
    Harris

Thanks
    Thanked 6,389 Times in 2,072 Posts

Also,
    4. Some Requesters Boardroom forums, including Everyone Else
    5. Other Work Opportunities

I don't know of a how-to, so I'd recommend asking the experts in chat
    It's all good.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,493 Times in 9,781 Posts

Harrisnyc --just take your time. Don't get frantic. On the Boardroom forum --look for dates on the right hand side which mean recent postings. Some forums deal with some requesters not active at the moment. I would put Boardroom, everyone else high on your list to read
    Last edited by carolyn; 01-05-2015 at 12:55 PM.