We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your First 5000 HITs

Thanks

fantastic, thank you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thehoncho For This Useful Post:

This has been an amazing help!

Here are a couple PandAs I've found:

Requester:- Steve Murch

PandA Links

Is this a written recipe? (VERY easy, short task!)

Requester:- 411Richmond

PandA Links

Verify a single value from a receipt

Does anyone have any updated links to add? A few in the OP haven't returned any hits since I added them.

Dumb question: why would you want to auto refresh a page?

Hi Everyone...

I am so very new to all this.. I am wondering about the Captcha , what is that? I have 75 hits, so this should be showing up? Only, I have no clue as to what it is.. I looked at the link for the script, and clicked to download it, but it's a lot of code that I have no idea what to do with. I am totally clueless here, can anyone help explain what this is and how exactly it works and what to do with the script? TIA!!

Thanks for the info, trying to build my numbers...2300 to go to Masters, these will help.

I am getting the Captcha alerts - but how do I find them to type in the Captcha?

Thanks
    Thank you!! Still a newbie trying to learn to maximize my time

Quote Originally Posted by kenoqueen View Post
    Thanks for the info, trying to build my numbers...2300 to go to Masters, these will help.
    I'm new to this but I thought I read achieving Masters was random. This post makes me think it's based on numbers. Is this correct?

Hi Everyone, I am new to mturk and have been a bit afraid to complete too many posts from one requester in case I start getting rejections. Is it better to find a few requesters you like and just push on until you get to 5000, or is varying the requesters a better option? Thank you!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GraceyH For This Useful Post:

Thanks for this post.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to magatdr For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast