We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tips, Tricks and Scripts to make the Daily HITs Thread easier to use

alrighty rosierobot thanks very much, duh me. Now I remember ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by olr1017 View Post
    alrighty rosierobot thanks very much, duh me. Now I remember ;-)
    Well now my extensions I used for Mturk are gone, I reinstalled Tampermonkey but then it says no script is installed, lol , ugh I'm not sure what I've done now, I see CrowdWorker one is now working, but my main page on amazon turk is missing what I had before with the dashboard and to the left of that was my favorites.and they are gone,. which is what I was trying to just add to to begin with. But not is gone, ho hum. Not sure where everything went, or why not working now. I know it is user error. me ;-)

Thank you very much! so helpful!

*** Forum Supporter *** Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,838 Times in 1,430 Posts

Well now my extensions I used for Mturk are gone, I reinstalled Tampermonkey but then it says no script is installed, lol , ugh I'm not sure what I've done now, I see CrowdWorker one is now working, but my main page on amazon turk is missing what I had before with the dashboard and to the left of that was my favorites.and they are gone,. which is what I was trying to just add to to begin with. But not is gone, ho hum. Not sure where everything went, or why not working now. I know it is user error. me ;-)
    You will have to reinstall each script. The first 2 posts in this thread have them listed and easy to find. I'm about to do the same thing.
    Holding little Emily up in prayer.

*** Forum Supporter *** Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,838 Times in 1,430 Posts

You will have to reinstall each script. The first 2 posts in this thread have them listed and easy to find. I'm about to do the same thing.
    Holding little Emily up in prayer.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456